Very simple. For coconut lovers (Personally, I need a very sour sambal to eat this type of stews).
- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 minced fresh red chili
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- Cut the pork in medium cubes and rub with salt and pepper.
- In a pot, brown the meat.
- Add finely chopped onion, garlic, chili and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add kecap manis and coconut milk, bring to the boil and cook until tender (1 1/2 hours).
- Serve with rice.