This dish brings fond memories from my childhood. Curiously, I had never done it before despite being so easy.
Once cooked, the filling has an unsofisticated porcini mushroom shape, but I thinks it’s very neat.
- 6 Potatoes
- Veal or beef, minced
- 3 cloves galic
- 1 egg
- Mix minced meat, finely chopped garlic and parsely, and egg. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel potatoes and make holes as you can being careful not to break the potatoes.
- Fill potatoes with meat mixture.
- Add some oil to the pot and place filled potatoes.
- Mix saffron with 1/4 cup of water and add to the pot.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat until potatoes are done.
This dish does not freeze well because of the potatoes.